Saturday, May 30, 2009
Je Ne Sais Quoi?? What the heck does that mean?
Hi my name is Karl Pierre and I'm a college grad trying to make it in the tv/film industry. I created this blog as a way to promote my production company Je Ne Sais Quoi ( French for I don't know what) check the foot note for it's meaning. I'm basically blogging on my life and the journey to my dream of being a writer/ producer for television and films. On this blog you can expect to read my reviews and opinions on films n tv shows both old and new, and just to keep people updated on my progress. This is My first blog and new to the whole thing, I'll try to keep you entertained and I would love for your feedback. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You'll get my feedback homie!
ReplyDeleteThanks Bro, follow my blog its gonna have some good stuff on it!
ReplyDelete